Watch the Food Secure Canada webinar on using food policy for transformative change. Where is the momentum right now, and how can we use it to build a better food system in the long-term? Originally recorded on Thursday April 16, 2020.
- Laura Reinsborough, Food for All NB
Stuart Oke, National Farmers Union
- Elizabeth Kwan, Canadian Labour Congress
- Nick Saul, Community Food Centres Canada
- Debbie Field, Coalition for Healthy School Food
- Jessica McLaughlin, Thunder Bay & Area Food Strategy
- Gisèle Yasmeen, Food Secure Canada (moderator)
How to use this resource:
- Hear ideas from across Canada about how we can have make space for food system transformation after immediate responses to COVID-19, related to agriculture, community food security, school food and more.